Missouri Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +50000 moneyline odds to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, confidence is not high for the Missouri Tigers (6-2) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tigers are at home against the Wichita State Shockers. Gametime is scheduled for 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 3. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Missouri NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Missouri Team Stats
- Missouri's +64 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 8.0 points per game) is a result of scoring 74.6 points per game (200th in college basketball) while allowing 66.6 per contest (106th in college basketball).
- The Tigers are 4-2 at home and 2-0 on the road this year.
- Missouri is 5-2 when playing as the favorite, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Tigers are 1-1. They also have been victorious only once in games decided by two possessions or less (1-1).
- While Missouri has won only one game when favored by three points or fewer (1-1), it is 4-1 when favored by three or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Missouri and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Missouri Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-1
- Missouri has one win against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 10th-most in the nation.
- Missouri has tied for the 44th-most Quadrant 2 losses in the nation (one).
- Against Quadrant 4 teams, Missouri is 4-1 (.800%) -- tied for the eighth-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Missouri Players
- The Tigers points and assists leader is Sean East. He averages 16.1 points per game and contributes 2.8 assists.
- Missouri is led by Noah Carter's 6.5 rebounds per game.
- The Tigers are led by Nick Honor from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Anthony Robinson II leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Aidan Shaw collects 2.1 blocks a contest to pace Missouri.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.