Kansas Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
At the moment, the Kansas Jayhawks (6-1) have the second-best odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +1100 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Jayhawks are scheduled to square off against the UConn Huskies in a home contest on Friday, December 1. This bout tips off at 9:00 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Kansas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1100||2nd||Bet $100 to win $1100|
|Preseason||+1000||1st||Bet $100 to win $1000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kansas Team Stats
- Kansas outscores opponents by 16.6 points per game (scoring 81.3 per game to rank 72nd in college basketball while allowing 64.7 per outing to rank 70th in college basketball) and has a +116 scoring differential overall.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Kansas has put up a perfect 1-0 record. They are 5-1 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kansas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Kansas is 2-1 (.667%) -- tied for the third-most wins.
- Kansas has tied for the 40th-most Quadrant 4 victories in the country (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Kansas Players
- The Jayhawks points and rebounds leader is Hunter Dickinson. He contributes 21.7 points per game and pulls down 12.7 rebounds.
- Dajuan Harris paces the team with 7.1 assists per game.
- The Jayhawks are led by Kevin McCullar from long distance. He knocks down 1.1 shots from deep per game.
- Dickinson racks up 1.6 steals and 1.1 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.