Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Kansas City Chiefs have the second-best odds in the league to win the Super Bowl, listed at +500.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -5000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Chiefs higher (second-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (fifth-best).
- The Chiefs were +600 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and are now slightly better at +500.
- The Chiefs' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 16.7%.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Kansas City is 7-5-0 this season.
- There have been four Chiefs games (out of 12) that hit the over this year.
- The Chiefs have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (8-4).
- Kansas City has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Chiefs have the eighth-ranked offense this year (362.6 yards per game), and they've been even more effective defensively, ranking fourth-best with only 297.7 yards allowed per game.
- The Chiefs own the 11th-ranked offense this season (22.9 points per game), and they've been more effective defensively, ranking third-best with just 17.3 points allowed per game.
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has passed for 3,127 yards (260.6 per game), completing 67.8%, with 22 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Mahomes has scored zero TDs and gained 331 yards.
- On the ground, Isiah Pacheco has scored six TDs and gained 779 yards (64.9 per game).
- In the passing game, Pacheco has scored one time, with 33 catches for 209 yards.
- In 11 games, Travis Kelce has 74 receptions for 813 yards (73.9 per game) and five scores.
- In the passing game, Rashee Rice has scored five times, catching 52 balls for 591 yards (49.3 per game).
- Trent McDuffie has been providing a big boost on defense, posting 62 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended for the Chiefs.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+2000|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+100000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+12500|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+12500|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+12500|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+700|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+600|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||L 27-19||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.