Missouri State vs. Southeast Missouri State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Missouri State Bears (1-1) and the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-3) at Great Southern Bank Arena has a projected final score of 72-66 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Missouri State squad taking home the win. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET on November 22.
Last time out, the Bears lost 79-67 to Saint Louis on Wednesday.
Missouri State vs. Southeast Missouri State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Great Southern Bank Arena in Springfield, Missouri
Missouri State vs. Southeast Missouri State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri State 72, Southeast Missouri State 66
Other MVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Missouri State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears had a +67 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 2.1 points per game. They put up 68.1 points per game, 119th in college basketball, and allowed 66.0 per outing to rank 227th in college basketball.
- Missouri State averaged 71.1 points per game last year in conference contests, which was 3 more points per game than its season average (68.1).
- Offensively the Bears were worse at home last year, putting up 68.0 points per game, compared to 68.5 per game when playing on the road.
- In 2022-23, Missouri State surrendered 62.0 points per game at home. In road games, it allowed 71.3.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.