Lindenwood (MO) vs. Northern Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Lindenwood (MO) Lions (0-3) and Northern Illinois Huskies (0-3) squaring off at NIU Convocation Center has a projected final score of 75-74 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Lindenwood (MO), so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Lions' most recent contest on Wednesday ended in an 81-62 loss to Cincinnati.
Lindenwood (MO) vs. Northern Illinois Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: NIU Convocation Center in DeKalb, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Lindenwood (MO) vs. Northern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lindenwood (MO) 75, Northern Illinois 74
Other OVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Lindenwood (MO) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions' -375 scoring differential last season (outscored by 14.5 points per game) was a result of scoring 56.2 points per game (329th in college basketball) while giving up 70.7 per outing (315th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Lindenwood (MO) put up fewer points (55.5 per game) than it did overall (56.2) in 2022-23.
- The Lions averaged 63.0 points per game at home last season, and 50.3 on the road.
- At home, Lindenwood (MO) allowed 67.5 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 72.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.