76ers vs. Cavaliers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) are underdogs (+7.5) for an attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (10-3) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center. The matchup airs on TNT and NBCS-PH.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
76ers vs. Cavaliers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and NBCS-PH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
76ers vs. Cavaliers Score Prediction
- Prediction: 76ers 118 - Cavaliers 109
76ers vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|76ers vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Betting Trends & Stats|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Player Props|
|How to Watch 76ers vs Cavaliers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for 76ers vs. Cavaliers
- Pick ATS: 76ers (- 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: 76ers (-9.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 227.0
- The Cavaliers (5-8-0 ATS) have covered the spread 76.9% of the time, 38.4% less often than the 76ers (10-3-0) this year.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have eclipsed the over/under 61.5% of the time this season (eight out of 13). That's more often than Cleveland and its opponents have (seven out of 13).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the 76ers are 9-1, while the Cavaliers are 3-3 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the 76ers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
76ers Performance Insights
- The 76ers have been lifted by their offense, as they rank fourth-best in the NBA by putting up 120.5 points per game. They rank 13th in the league in points allowed (111.5 per contest).
- Philadelphia ranks fourth-best in the NBA by allowing just 41.5 rebounds per game. It ranks eighth in the league by averaging 45.8 rebounds per contest.
- So far this year, the 76ers rank 13th in the league in assists, delivering 25.8 per game.
- Philadelphia ranks top-five this year in turnovers, ranking fourth-best in the league with 12.3 turnovers per game. Meanwhile, it ranks 16th with 13.5 forced turnovers per contest.
- The 76ers rank 22nd in the NBA with 11.3 three-pointers per game so far this year. Meanwhile, they rank sixth with a 37.8% shooting percentage from three-point land.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cavaliers Performance Insights
- The Cavaliers score 111.2 points per game and allow 111.0, making them 20th in the NBA offensively and 11th on defense.
- Cleveland is 13th in the league in rebounds per game (44.3) and 16th in rebounds conceded (44.2).
- At 24.2 assists per game, the Cavaliers are 25th in the league.
- In terms of turnovers, Cleveland is 12th in the league in committing them (13.4 per game). It is 13th in forcing them (14.2 per game).
- The Cavaliers are 22nd in the NBA in 3-pointers made (11.3 per game) and 22nd in 3-point percentage (34.5%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.