Missouri vs. Southern Indiana Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the Missouri Tigers (3-1) and Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (3-0) squaring off at Mizzou Arena has a projected final score of 80-62 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Missouri, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Tigers enter this matchup on the heels of an 83-72 win against North Alabama on Tuesday.
Missouri vs. Southern Indiana Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Mizzou Arena in Columbia, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Missouri vs. Southern Indiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri 80, Southern Indiana 62
Other SEC Predictions
- Florida vs Purdue
- South Dakota State vs South Carolina
- Houston Christian vs Texas A&M
- Auburn vs UCF
- Texas Southern vs LSU
- Central Arkansas vs Arkansas
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Missouri Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers outscored opponents by 2.3 points per game last season (posting 64.6 points per game, 187th in college basketball, and allowing 62.3 per outing, 116th in college basketball) and had a +74 scoring differential.
- With 60.9 points per game in SEC tilts, Missouri tallied 3.7 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (64.6 PPG).
- When playing at home, the Tigers put up 11.8 more points per game last season (68.8) than they did in road games (57.0).
- Defensively Missouri played better at home last year, ceding 60.4 points per game, compared to 63.2 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.