Southeast Missouri State vs. Northwestern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Northwestern Wildcats (2-1) and Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-2) squaring off at Welsh-Ryan Arena has a projected final score of 86-76 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Northwestern, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 3:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Redhawks' most recent outing was an 87-74 loss to UIC on Friday.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Northwestern Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Welsh-Ryan Arena in Evanston, Illinois
Southeast Missouri State vs. Northwestern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern 86, Southeast Missouri State 76
Other OVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southeast Missouri State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Redhawks were outscored by 1.6 points per game last season (scoring 61.6 points per game to rank 247th in college basketball while allowing 63.2 per contest to rank 145th in college basketball) and had a -51 scoring differential overall.
- Southeast Missouri State averaged 3.7 more points in OVC action (65.3) than overall (61.6).
- At home, the Redhawks averaged 63.2 points per game last season. Away, they scored 61.6.
- Southeast Missouri State gave up fewer points at home (57.3 per game) than away (71.8) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.