Thunder vs. Warriors Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Oklahoma City Thunder (8-4) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Golden State Warriors (6-7) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Chase Center. The matchup airs on NBCS-BA and BSOK.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Warriors Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA and BSOK
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Chase Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder vs. Warriors Score Prediction
- Prediction: Warriors 114 - Thunder 113
Thunder vs Warriors Additional Info
|Warriors vs Thunder Players to Watch|
|Warriors vs Thunder Injury Report|
|Warriors vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats|
|Warriors vs Thunder Odds/Over/Under|
|Warriors vs Thunder Player Props|
|How to Watch Warriors vs Thunder|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Thunder vs. Warriors
- Pick ATS: Thunder (+ 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Warriors (-0.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 226.8
- The Warriors have been less successful against the spread than the Thunder this year, recording an ATS record of 5-8-0, as opposed to the 9-3-0 mark of the Thunder.
- When the spread is set as 2.5 or more this season, Golden State (2-5) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (28.6%) than Oklahoma City (4-1) does as the underdog (80%).
- Golden State and its opponents have eclipsed the over/under 46.2% of the time this season (six out of 13). That's less often than Oklahoma City and its opponents have (six out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Warriors are 4-3, while the Thunder are 4-2 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Thunder with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Performance Insights
- With 117.5 points scored per game and 111.4 points allowed, the Thunder are seventh in the league on offense and 12th defensively.
- Oklahoma City is the second-worst team in the league in rebounds per game (40.6) and fourth-worst in rebounds conceded (47.5).
- With 25.3 assists per game, the Thunder are 16th in the league.
- With 13.9 turnovers committed per game and 15.5 turnovers forced, Oklahoma City is 14th and sixth in the league, respectively.
- Beyond the arc, the Thunder are 14th in the league in 3-pointers made per game (12.5). They are best in 3-point percentage at 39.5%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.