Top Player Prop Bets for Thunder vs. Warriors on November 18, 2023
You can see player prop bet odds for Stephen Curry, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and others on the Golden State Warriors and Oklahoma City Thunder before their matchup at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday at Chase Center.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Thunder vs. Warriors Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA and BSOK
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Chase Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder vs Warriors Additional Info
|Warriors vs Thunder Players to Watch|
|Warriors vs Thunder Injury Report|
|Warriors vs Thunder Prediction|
|Warriors vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats|
|Warriors vs Thunder Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Warriors vs Thunder|
NBA Props Today: Oklahoma City Thunder
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Props
|30.5 (Over: -120)||5.5 (Over: +102)||5.5 (Over: -130)||1.5 (Over: +128)|
- Saturday's prop bet for Gilgeous-Alexander is 30.5 points, 6.5 more than his season average.
- He has collected 6.7 boards per game, 1.2 more than his over/under for Saturday's game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander averages 7.0 assists, 1.5 more than Saturday's over/under.
- Gilgeous-Alexander has knocked down 1.3 three-pointers per game, which is less than his over/under in Saturday's game (1.5).
Get Gilgeous-Alexander gear at Fanatics!
Chet Holmgren Props
|15.5 (Over: +102)||7.5 (Over: -133)||2.5 (Over: +116)||1.5 (Over: +102)|
- Chet Holmgren has racked up 15.3 points per game in the 2023-24 season, 0.2 points less than Saturday's over/under.
- He has collected 7.0 rebounds per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet for Saturday's game (7.5).
- Holmgren has averaged 1.7 assists per game this year, 0.8 less than his prop bet on Saturday (2.5).
- Holmgren's 2.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Saturday's game (1.5).
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Luguentz Dort Props
|10.5 (Over: -102)||4.5 (Over: +110)||1.5 (Over: +114)|
- Luguentz Dort's 14.3 points per game are 3.8 higher than Saturday's prop total.
- He averages 0.2 more rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 4.5.
- He drains 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet total on Saturday (1.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry Props
|28.5 (Over: -105)||4.5 (Over: -133)||4.5 (Over: -159)||5.5 (Over: +116)|
- Curry's 30.7 points per game average is 2.2 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- He has averaged 0.8 more rebounds per game (5.3) than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (4.5).
- Curry has averaged 3.7 assists per game, 0.8 less than Saturday's assist over/under (4.5).
- Curry has averaged 5.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Saturday's game (5.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.