Will Scott Perunovich Score a Goal Against the Kings on November 18?
On Saturday at 10:30 PM ET, the St. Louis Blues go head to head against the Los Angeles Kings. Is Scott Perunovich going to score a goal in this contest? Check out the numbers and insights below before making a bet on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Scott Perunovich score a goal against the Kings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1000 (Bet $10 to win $100.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Perunovich stats and insights
- Perunovich is yet to score through six games this season.
- This is his first game of the season against the Kings.
- Perunovich has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kings defensive stats
- The Kings have conceded 41 goals in total (2.7 per game), the sixth-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Kings have shut out opponents once while averaging 17.4 hits and 13.1 blocked shots per game.
Perunovich recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Kings game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.