Missouri vs. Florida: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The No. 11 Missouri Tigers (8-2) will face off against their SEC-rival, the Florida Gators (5-5) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium. The Tigers are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 11.5 points. The over/under is set at 57.5 in the outing.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Missouri vs. Florida matchup in this article.
Missouri vs. Florida Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Missouri vs. Florida Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Missouri Moneyline||Florida Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Missouri (-11.5)||57.5||-450||+340||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Missouri (-12.5)||57.5||-450||+340||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- UCLA vs USC
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
Missouri vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Missouri has covered seven times in nine games with a spread this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Florida has won three games against the spread this season, failing to cover six times.
- The Gators have not covered the spread this year (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
Missouri 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the SEC||+2500||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.