How to Watch the Missouri vs. Florida Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 11 Missouri Tigers (8-2) and the Florida Gators (5-5) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium in a battle of SEC opponents.
Missouri is averaging 32.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 32nd in the FBS. On defense, the defense ranks 45th, allowing 22.3 points per contest. Florida ranks 50th in the FBS with 29.5 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 78th with 27.4 points allowed per contest on defense.
In the story below, we provide all the info you need to know about how to watch this matchup on ESPN.
Missouri vs. Florida Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Illinois vs Iowa
- SMU vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia State vs LSU
Missouri vs. Florida Key Statistics
|442.7 (30th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||417.3 (49th)|
|343.9 (37th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||385 (69th)|
|161.1 (63rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||141.2 (88th)|
|281.6 (23rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||276.1 (27th)|
|8 (10th)||Turnovers (Rank)||9 (15th)|
|11 (101st)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (128th)|
Missouri Stats Leaders
- Brady Cook has thrown for 2,723 yards (272.3 ypg) to lead Missouri, completing 68% of his passes and recording 17 touchdown passes compared to five interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 244 rushing yards on 81 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Cody Schrader has 1,124 rushing yards on 197 carries with 11 touchdowns. He's also tacked on 20 catches for 191 yards (19.1 per game).
- Nathaniel Peat has been handed the ball 66 times this year and racked up 270 yards (27 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Luther Burden III's team-high 977 yards as a receiver have come on 67 receptions (out of 98 targets) with eight touchdowns.
- Theo Wease has grabbed 43 passes while averaging 54.7 yards per game and scoring five touchdowns.
- Mookie Cooper's 31 catches have turned into 400 yards.
Florida Stats Leaders
- Graham Mertz has racked up 2,695 yards on 73.2% passing while recording 18 touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- Trevor Etienne has rushed for 628 yards on 106 carries so far this year while scoring seven times on the ground.
- Montrell Johnson has run for 625 yards across 122 carries, scoring four touchdowns. He's chipped in with 29 catches for 224 yards and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall's 881 receiving yards (88.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 61 receptions on 82 targets with four touchdowns.
- Eugene Wilson III has put together a 479-yard season so far with five touchdowns. He's caught 51 passes on 61 targets.
- Arlis Boardingham's 26 receptions (on 34 targets) have netted him 289 yards (28.9 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Missouri or Florida gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.