How to Watch the Missouri State vs. South Dakota State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (10-0) take on a familiar opponent when they host the Missouri State Bears (4-6) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium in an MVFC battle.
South Dakota State has been finding success on both offense and defense, ranking fourth-best in scoring offense (37.9 points per game) and best in scoring defense (10.7 points allowed per game). Missouri State ranks 26th in total yards per game (407), but it has been less productive on the other side of the ball, ranking 22nd-worst in the FCS with 420.4 total yards conceded per contest.
We will break down all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Missouri State vs. South Dakota State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Brookings, South Dakota
- Venue: Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- North Carolina vs Clemson
Missouri State vs. South Dakota State Key Statistics
|Missouri State||South Dakota State|
|407 (28th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.8 (9th)|
|420.4 (107th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||237.9 (3rd)|
|102.8 (115th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||226.5 (6th)|
|304.2 (6th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||217.3 (49th)|
|2 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|1 (36th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
Missouri State Stats Leaders
- Jordan Pachot has racked up 2,024 yards on 67.8% passing while recording 17 touchdown passes with nine interceptions this season.
- Jacardia Wright has carried the ball 147 times for 696 yards, with six touchdowns. He's also tacked on 14 catches for 246 yards and one touchdown.
- Jakairi Moses has compiled 112 yards on 20 carries with one touchdown.
- Raylen Sharpe's 905 receiving yards (90.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 65 receptions on 78 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Terique Owens has 28 receptions (on 31 targets) for a total of 528 yards (52.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Jmariyae Robinson's 47 targets have resulted in 42 grabs for 486 yards and five touchdowns.
South Dakota State Stats Leaders
- Mark Gronowski has recorded 2,036 yards (203.6 ypg) on 143-of-209 passing with 21 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 195 rushing yards (19.5 ypg) on 54 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Isaiah Davis, has carried the ball 145 times for 990 yards (99 per game), scoring 10 times. He's also caught 18 passes for 159 yards and one touchdown.
- This season, Amar Johnson has carried the ball 87 times for 552 yards (55.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jaxon Janke's leads his squad with 537 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 33 receptions (out of 38 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Jadon Janke has put up a 490-yard season so far with seven touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes on 27 targets.
- Griffin Wilde has been the target of 14 passes and racked up 16 receptions for 299 yards, an average of 29.9 yards per contest. He's found the end zone five times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed South Dakota State or Missouri State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.