How to Watch the Kansas vs. Kansas State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 23 Kansas State Wildcats (7-3) square off against a familiar opponent when they visit the Kansas Jayhawks (7-3) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS) in a Big 12 battle.
On the offensive side of the ball, Kansas State has been a top-25 unit, ranking 19th-best in the FBS by averaging 452.8 yards per game. The defense ranks 48th (356.0 yards allowed per game). Kansas ranks 33rd in the FBS with 32.7 points per game on offense, and it ranks 66th with 26.2 points ceded per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
We dive into all of the info you need before this contest starts below, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Kansas vs. Kansas State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lawrence, Kansas
- Venue: David Booth Memorial Stadium (Lawrence, KS)
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- SMU vs Memphis
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Florida vs Missouri
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Colorado vs Washington State
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oregon vs Arizona State
Kansas vs. Kansas State Key Statistics
|425.0 (44th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||452.8 (24th)|
|385.8 (70th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||356.0 (46th)|
|199.0 (17th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||202.4 (13th)|
|226.0 (65th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||250.4 (51st)|
|11 (29th)||Turnovers (Rank)||9 (15th)|
|14 (63rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||17 (29th)|
Kansas Stats Leaders
- Jason Bean has racked up 1,431 yards (143.1 ypg) while completing 59.7% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He's also run for 171 yards with one touchdown.
- Devin Neal is his team's leading rusher with 155 carries for 965 yards, or 96.5 per game. He's found the end zone 10 times on the ground, as well. Neal has also chipped in with 23 catches for 212 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Daniel Hishaw Jr. has run for 552 yards across 102 attempts, scoring eight touchdowns.
- Lawrence Arnold has collected 33 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 559 (55.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 43 times and has two touchdowns.
- Quentin Skinner has caught 21 passes and compiled 412 receiving yards (41.2 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Mason Fairchild has racked up 337 reciving yards (33.7 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Kansas State Stats Leaders
- Will Howard has thrown for 2,190 yards (219 ypg) to lead Kansas State, completing 63.6% of his passes and recording 21 touchdown passes compared to eight interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 290 rushing yards on 66 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- DJ Giddens has carried the ball 143 times for a team-high 859 yards (85.9 per game) with seven scores. He has also caught 26 passes for 282 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- This season, Treshaun Ward has carried the ball 107 times for 540 yards (54 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Phillip Brooks' leads his squad with 554 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 49 receptions (out of 67 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Ben Sinnott has hauled in 35 receptions totaling 501 yards, finding the end zone four times as a receiver so far this campaign.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kansas State or Kansas gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.