Kansas vs. UMKC Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest at Municipal Auditorium has the Kansas Jayhawks (1-1) squaring off against the UMKC Kangaroos (1-2) at 4:15 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 88-53 win as our model heavily favors Kansas.
In their most recent game on Monday, the Jayhawks suffered a 91-85 loss to Penn State.
Kansas vs. UMKC Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:15 PM ET
- Where: Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Missouri
Kansas vs. UMKC Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 88, UMKC 53
Other Big 12 Predictions
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Army vs TCU
- Harvard vs Baylor
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- Grambling vs Houston
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kansas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Jayhawks put up 72.6 points per game (50th in college basketball) last season while giving up 62.4 per contest (118th in college basketball). They had a +366 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 10.2 points per game.
- With 71.4 points per game in Big 12 matchups, Kansas put up 1.2 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (72.6 PPG).
- The Jayhawks averaged 75.1 points per game in home games last year, compared to 69.3 points per game on the road, a difference of 5.8 points per contest.
- Kansas surrendered 61 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 5.6 fewer points than it allowed in away games (66.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.