Will Jordan Kyrou Score a Goal Against the Kings on November 18?
Should you bet on Jordan Kyrou to light the lamp when the St. Louis Blues and the Los Angeles Kings go head to head on Saturday at 10:30 PM ET? In the article below, we analyze all the numbers you need to know before putting any money down.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Jordan Kyrou score a goal against the Kings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +200 (Bet $10 to win $20.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Kyrou stats and insights
- Kyrou has scored in three of 15 games this season, with multiple goals in one of those games.
- He has not faced the Kings yet this season.
- Kyrou has picked up two assists on the power play.
- Kyrou averages 3.7 shots per game, and has a shooting percentage of 7.3%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kings defensive stats
- The Kings have given up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game), the sixth-fewest allowed in the league.
- So far this season, the Kings have shut out opponents once. They are averaging 17.4 hits and 13.1 blocked shots per game.
Kyrou recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Kings game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.