Brayden Schenn Game Preview: Blues vs. Kings - November 18
Brayden Schenn and the St. Louis Blues will be in action on Saturday at 10:30 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Los Angeles Kings. If you'd like to wager on Schenn's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brayden Schenn vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +165)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Schenn Season Stats Insights
- Schenn has averaged 17:16 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of -1).
- In three of 15 games this season, Schenn has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Schenn has registered a point in a game five times this season over 15 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Schenn has posted an assist in a game four times this season in 15 games played, including multiple assists once.
- The implied probability is 52.4% that Schenn goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 37.7% of Schenn going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Schenn Stats vs. the Kings
- On the defensive side, the Kings are one of the stingiest squads in the league, giving up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team's goal differential (+17) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Los Angeles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.