Saint Louis vs. Vermont Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Vermont Catamounts (3-0) and the Saint Louis Billikens (4-0) at HTC Center has a projected final score of 72-66 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Vermont squad coming out on top. Game time is at 12:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Vermont is projected to cover the point spread (4.5) versus Saint Louis. The two sides are expected to go under the 141.5 over/under.
Saint Louis vs. Vermont Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: HTC Center
- Line: Vermont -4.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Vermont -200, Saint Louis +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saint Louis vs. Vermont Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vermont 72, Saint Louis 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Saint Louis vs. Vermont
- Pick ATS: Vermont (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Saint Louis Performance Insights
- On offense, Saint Louis averaged 75.5 points per game (85th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It allowed 71.2 points per contest at the other end (214th-ranked).
- The Billikens averaged 35.2 boards per game (26th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 30.5 rebounds per contest (135th-ranked).
- With 16.5 assists per game, Saint Louis ranked 12th-best in college basketball in the category.
- Last season the Billikens committed 11.5 turnovers per game (142nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10 turnovers per contest (333rd-ranked).
- The Billikens drained 7 threes per game (219th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while owning a 35.7% three-point percentage (92nd-ranked).
- Saint Louis allowed 7.7 three-pointers per game (240th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 33.7% three-point percentage (178th-ranked).
- Saint Louis took 67.2% two-pointers and 32.8% from three-point land last year. Of the team's baskets, 75% were two-pointers and 25% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.