Blues vs. Sharks: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The St. Louis Blues (8-5-1) carry a three-game win streak into a road matchup against the San Jose Sharks (2-13-1), who have been beaten in three in a row, on Thursday, November 16 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Blues vs. Sharks Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: SAP Center at San Jose in San Jose, California
|Blues (-225)||Sharks (+180)||6.5||Blues (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blues Betting Insights
- The Blues have gone 2-1 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- St. Louis has not played a game with moneyline odds of -225 or shorter.
- The Blues have an implied moneyline win probability of 69.2% in this matchup.
- St. Louis and its opponent have posted more than 6.5 goals in four of 14 games this season.
Blues vs Sharks Additional Info
|Blues vs Sharks Odds/Over/Under|
|Blues vs Sharks Prediction|
|Blues vs Sharks Player Props|
|How to Watch Blues vs Sharks|
Blues vs. Sharks Rankings
|Blues Total (Rank)||Sharks Total (Rank)|
|41 (27th)||Goals||21 (32nd)|
|35 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||71 (32nd)|
|3 (31st)||Power Play Goals||8 (23rd)|
|9 (12th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||18 (31st)|
Blues Advanced Stats
- St. Louis has a 5-5-0 record against the spread in its past 10 games, going 6-4-0 overall.
- Three of St. Louis' past 10 games hit the over.
- The Blues and their opponents have averaged 6.2 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.3 less than the over/under in this matchup (6.5).
- In their last 10 games, the Blues are putting up 0.9 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Blues offense's 41 total goals (2.9 per game) rank 27th in the league.
- The Blues are ranked third in NHL action for the fewest goals against this season, having given up 35 total goals (2.5 per game).
- With a +6 goal differential, they're ranked 10th-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.