Saint Louis vs. Missouri State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Saint Louis Billikens (1-1) and the Missouri State Bears (1-0) at Chaifetz Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 73-57 and heavily favors Saint Louis to take home the win. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Billikens head into this contest after a 93-85 win against Missouri on Sunday.
Saint Louis vs. Missouri State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Saint Louis vs. Missouri State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Louis 73, Missouri State 57
Other A-10 Predictions
- Dayton vs Ohio
- Harvard vs UMass
- Manhattan vs Fordham
- Pittsburgh vs George Mason
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Davidson vs Duke
- Albany vs Saint Bonaventure
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saint Louis Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Billikens were outscored by 1.3 points per game last season, with a -47 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.1 points per game (98th in college basketball), and allowed 70.4 per outing (313th in college basketball).
- Saint Louis' offense was better in A-10 games last year, averaging 71.1 points per contest, compared to its season average of 69.1 PPG.
- The Billikens averaged 74.1 points per game when playing at home last season. On the road, they averaged 64.5 points per contest.
- Saint Louis ceded 66.1 points per game last year at home, which was nine fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (75.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.