Missouri State vs. Saint Louis Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at Chaifetz Arena has the Saint Louis Billikens (1-1) matching up with the Missouri State Bears (1-0) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 73-57 victory as our model heavily favors Saint Louis.
The Bears came out on top in their last matchup 52-47 against Little Rock on Monday.
Missouri State vs. Saint Louis Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Missouri State vs. Saint Louis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Saint Louis 73, Missouri State 57
Other MVC Predictions
- Wichita State vs Belmont
- Loyola Chicago vs Bradley
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Purdue Fort Wayne vs Southern Illinois
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Missouri State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bears' +67 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 2.1 points per game) was a result of scoring 68.1 points per game (119th in college basketball) while giving up 66.0 per contest (227th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Missouri State put up 71.1 points per game in MVC play, and 68.1 overall.
- The Bears scored 68.0 points per game at home last season, and 68.5 on the road.
- Missouri State gave up fewer points at home (62.0 per game) than on the road (71.3) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.