Lindenwood (MO) vs. Cincinnati Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game that pits the Lindenwood (MO) Lions (0-2) against the Cincinnati Bearcats (0-1) at Fifth Third Arena should be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-74 in favor of Lindenwood (MO). Game time is at 11:00 AM ET on November 15.
The Lions' most recent game was a 91-73 loss to Dayton on Sunday.
Lindenwood (MO) vs. Cincinnati Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Fifth Third Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Lindenwood (MO) vs. Cincinnati Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lindenwood (MO) 77, Cincinnati 74
Other OVC Predictions
- Chattanooga vs Tennessee Tech
- Northern Illinois vs Southern Indiana
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Illinois State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Lindenwood (MO) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions averaged 56.2 points per game last season (329th in college basketball) while giving up 70.7 per outing (315th in college basketball). They had a -375 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 14.5 points per game.
- In 2022-23, Lindenwood (MO) put up 55.5 points per game in OVC action, and 56.2 overall.
- The Lions scored more points at home (63 per game) than away (50.3) last season.
- At home, Lindenwood (MO) allowed 67.5 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 72.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.