UMKC vs. Utah State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the UMKC Kangaroos (1-1) and the Utah State Aggies (0-2) at Swinney Recreation Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-51 and heavily favors UMKC to take home the win. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
In their last outing on Saturday, the Kangaroos suffered a 62-60 loss to UTEP.
UMKC vs. Utah State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Swinney Recreation Center in Kansas City, Missouri
UMKC vs. Utah State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMKC 78, Utah State 51
Other Summit Predictions
- North Dakota State vs Minnesota
- Wyoming vs Denver
- South Dakota State vs Wisconsin
- Northern Colorado vs South Dakota
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UMKC Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Kangaroos' -279 scoring differential last season (outscored by 8.8 points per game) was a result of putting up 63.3 points per game (216th in college basketball) while allowing 72.1 per outing (336th in college basketball).
- In conference tilts, UMKC averaged fewer points per contest (62.1) than its overall average (63.3).
- The Kangaroos scored 67.6 points per game in home games last season. In away games, they averaged 58.9 points per contest.
- UMKC gave up 71.1 points per game last year at home, which was 3.1 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (74.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.