UMKC vs. Baylor Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Baylor Bears (3-0) and UMKC Kangaroos (2-0) squaring off at Ferrell Center has a projected final score of 82-58 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Baylor, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 10:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Baylor is projected to cover the spread (24.5) against UMKC. The two sides are expected to go under the 142.5 total.
UMKC vs. Baylor Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Waco, Texas
- Venue: Ferrell Center
- Line: Baylor -24.5
- Point Total: 142.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMKC vs. Baylor Score Prediction
- Prediction: Baylor 82, UMKC 58
Spread & Total Prediction for UMKC vs. Baylor
- Pick ATS: Baylor (-24.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMKC Performance Insights
- While UMKC ranked in the bottom 25 in college basketball in points per game last season with 64.4 (21st-worst), it ranked 137th in college basketball with 68.7 points given up per contest.
- Last year the Kangaroos grabbed 33.4 boards per game (79th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 29.7 rebounds per contest (87th-ranked).
- Looking at assists, UMKC put up just 9.3 per game (-2-worst in college basketball).
- The Kangaroos committed 12.7 turnovers per game (265th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 11.4 turnovers per contest (224th-ranked).
- The Kangaroos ranked -1-worst in the country with a 28.4% shooting percentage from three-point land. Meanwhile, they made 5.9 threes per game (320th-ranked in college basketball).
- UMKC ranked 218th in college basketball with 7.5 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 223rd with a 34.3% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- UMKC took 63.9% two-pointers and 36.1% from beyond the arc last year. Of the team's baskets, 73.9% were two-pointers and 26.1% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.