Will Sammy Blais Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 14?
For those looking to bet on the upcoming matchup between the St. Louis Blues and the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, is Sammy Blais a player who is a good bet to light the lamp? We dissect all the stats in the article below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Sammy Blais score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +600 (Bet $10 to win $60.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Blais stats and insights
- In one of 13 games this season, Blais scored -- and it was just the one goal.
- He has not played against the Lightning yet this season.
- Blais has zero points on the power play.
- He takes 0.8 shots per game, and converts 9.1% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning have conceded 54 goals in total (3.6 per game), which ranks 29th in the league in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice. They are averaging 18 hits and 14.1 blocked shots per game.
Blais recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.