Will Brayden Schenn Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 14?
In the upcoming contest against the Tampa Bay Lightning, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, can we count on Brayden Schenn to light the lamp for the St. Louis Blues? Let's dive into the most relevant numbers and trends to figure out which prop bets you should be thinking about.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Brayden Schenn score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +290 (Bet $10 to win $29.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Schenn stats and insights
- Schenn has scored in three of 13 games this season, with multiple goals in one of those games.
- This is his first matchup of the season against the Lightning.
- Schenn has picked up one goal and two assists on the power play.
- He has a 19.2% shooting percentage, attempting 2.0 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, giving up 54 total goals (3.6 per game) in the league.
- So far this season, the Lightning have two shutouts, and they average 18 hits and 14.1 blocked shots per game.
Schenn recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.