Will Brandon Saad Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 14?
Can we count on Brandon Saad scoring a goal when the St. Louis Blues match up against the Tampa Bay Lightning at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday? To help you with your wagers, check out the numbers and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Brandon Saad score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +330 (Bet $10 to win $33.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Saad stats and insights
- In two of 13 games this season, Saad has scored, including one game with multiple goals.
- This is his first matchup of the season versus the Lightning.
- Saad has no points on the power play.
- Saad's shooting percentage is 11.5%, and he averages 2.0 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, conceding 54 total goals (3.6 per game) in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice while averaging 18 hits and 14.1 blocked shots per game.
Saad recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.