Veronika Kudermetova vs. Jessica Pegula: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
On Saturday, Veronika Kudermetova (No. 19 in the world) takes on Jessica Pegula (No. 4) in the final of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023.
Pegula is the favorite to bring home the tournament championship over Kudermetova, with -275 odds against the the underdog's +220.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Jessica Pegula Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Jessica Pegula Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Jessica Pegula has a 73.3% chance to win.
|Veronika Kudermetova||Jessica Pegula|
|+220||Odds to Win Match||-275|
|31.2%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||73.3%|
|41.4||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||58.6|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 Previews & Predictions
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Jessica Pegula Trends and Insights
- In the semifinals on Friday, Kudermetova took down Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 7-6, 6-7, 6-3.
- In the semifinals on Saturday, Pegula defeated No. 6-ranked Maria Sakkari, winning 6-2, 6-3.
- Kudermetova has played 57 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), and 21.3 games per match.
- Kudermetova has played 21.0 games per match in her 34 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Pegula is averaging 21.0 games per match through her 66 matches played in the past year across all court types, winning 57.8% of those games.
- Pegula is averaging 20.8 games per match and 9.0 games per set through 46 matches on hard courts in the past year.
- Kudermetova and Pegula have played once dating back to 2015, in the Mutua Madrid Open quarterfinals. Kudermetova was victorious in that match 6-4, 0-6, 6-4.
- In terms of sets, Kudermetova has taken two versus Pegula (66.7%), while Pegula has claimed one.
- Pegula has the upper hand in 26 total games versus Kudermetova, taking 14 of them.
- Kudermetova and Pegula have squared off one time, averaging 26.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.