Royals vs. Yankees: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The New York Yankees will send a hot-hitting Aaron Judge to the plate against the Kansas City Royals and Bobby Witt Jr., who has been on a tear in recent games, when the clubs take the field on Saturday at 7:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Yankees as -140 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Royals +115 moneyline odds to win. The total is 9.5 runs for the matchup (with +100 odds to hit the over and -120 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Royals vs. Yankees Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have posted a mark of 7-2.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Royals and their opponents are 7-3-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The Royals have put together a 1-1-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 contests (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those matchups). Kansas City and its opponent have topped the over/under for four straight games, with the average total set by oddsmakers being 8.5.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Yankees vs Royals Player Props|
|Yankees vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Yankees vs Royals|
|Yankees vs Royals Odds|
|Yankees vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have won in 47, or 34.6%, of the 136 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Kansas City has a record of 42-78, a 35% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +115 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Royals have a 46.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 78 of its 158 games with a total this season.
- The Royals are 11-10-0 against the spread in their 21 games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.