Orioles vs. Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 30
Rafael Devers will look for his 100th RBI (he has 99) when the Boston Red Sox (77-83) square off against the Baltimore Orioles (100-60) at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday.
The Orioles will look to Kyle Gibson (15-9) against the Red Sox and Kutter Crawford (6-8).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Orioles vs. Red Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gibson - BAL (15-9, 4.86 ERA) vs Crawford - BOS (6-8, 4.16 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Gibson
- The Orioles will send Gibson (15-9) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in seven innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 35-year-old has an ERA of 4.86, a 2.83 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.310 in 32 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start 17 times in 32 starts this season.
- Gibson has made 27 starts of five or more innings in 32 chances this season, and averages 5.8 frames when he pitches.
- He has one appearance with no earned runs allowed in 32 chances this season.
Kyle Gibson vs. Red Sox
- The Red Sox have scored 764 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB. They have 1418 hits, fourth in baseball, with 182 home runs (18th in the league).
- The Red Sox have gone 6-for-19 with a double, a triple and four RBI in five innings this season against the right-hander.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kutter Crawford
- Crawford makes the start for the Red Sox, his 23rd of the season. He is 6-8 with a 4.16 ERA and 128 strikeouts through 123 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the Chicago White Sox, when the righty threw 5 1/3 innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 27-year-old has a 4.16 ERA and 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings over 30 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .226 to his opponents.
- Crawford is trying to secure his fourth quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Crawford will try to continue a three-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 4.1 innings per outing).
- He has had seven appearances this season in which he did not surrender an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.