Best Bets & Odds for the Missouri vs. Vanderbilt Game – Saturday, September 30
SEC foes will do battle when the No. 23 Missouri Tigers (4-0) battle the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-3) at FirstBank Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee. In the article below, we include best bets and tips to help you make informed bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Missouri vs. Vanderbilt? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Missouri vs. Vanderbilt?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: FirstBank Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Missouri 42, Vanderbilt 18
- Missouri has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Tigers have played as a moneyline favorite of -500 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Vanderbilt has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, the Commodores have won one of their two games when they're the underdog by at least +375 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have an 83.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Missouri has two wins versus the spread in three games this year.
- The Tigers have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 14 points or more.
- Vanderbilt has not covered the spread yet this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Missouri vs. Vanderbilt matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (53.5)
- Missouri and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday's total of 53.5 points twice this season.
- This season, every game Vanderbilt has played finished with a combined score higher than 53.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.9 points per game, 10.4 points more than the total of 53.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||49.2||49.2|
|Implied Total AVG||30||30|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||54.5||53||56.8|
|Implied Total AVG||35.2||37.3||32|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-1||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.