Best Bets & Odds for the LSU vs. Ole Miss Game – Saturday, September 30
SEC rivals will clash when the No. 13 LSU Tigers (3-1) battle the No. 20 Ole Miss Rebels (3-1). Below, we highlight the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on LSU vs. Ole Miss? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is LSU vs. Ole Miss?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Oxford, Mississippi
- Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Ole Miss 40, LSU 18
- LSU has gone 2-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Tigers have played as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- Ole Miss lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Rebels have played as an underdog of +120 or more once this season and lost that game.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Tigers' implied win probability is 59.2%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Ole Miss (+3)
- This season LSU has one win against the spread.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3 points or more (in two chances).
- Ole Miss has two wins versus the spread in three games this season.
- This year, the Rebels are winless ATS when entering a game as an underdog of 3 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the LSU vs. Ole Miss matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (66.5)
- LSU and its opponents have combined to score more than 66.5 points in a game once this season.
- This season, Ole Miss has played only one game with a combined score over 66.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 66.5 is 18.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for LSU (42.8 points per game) and Ole Miss (42 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||55.3||55.5||55.3|
|Implied Total AVG||32.7||37||30.5|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-1||1-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||60.2||61.5||59.5|
|Implied Total AVG||35.7||39||34|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.