Best Bets & Odds for the Iowa vs. Michigan State Game – Saturday, September 30
The Iowa Hawkeyes (3-1) face a Big Ten matchup with the Michigan State Spartans (2-2). For odds and best bets, keep scrolling.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Iowa vs. Michigan State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
When and Where is Iowa vs. Michigan State?
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Iowa City, Iowa
- Venue: Kinnick Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Iowa 21, Michigan State 19
- Iowa has not yet lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Hawkeyes have played as a moneyline favorite of -375 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- Michigan State has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Spartans have a record of in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +290 on the moneyline.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Hawkeyes have an implied win probability of 78.9%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Michigan State (+10)
- Iowa has two wins versus the spread in four games this year.
- The Hawkeyes have been favored by 10 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Michigan State has covered the spread twice this season.
- The Spartans have yet to cover the spread this year when underdogs by 10 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Iowa vs. Michigan State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (36.5)
- Iowa and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday's over/under of 36.5 points twice this season.
- Every game featuring Michigan State this season has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday's point total of 36.5.
- The point total for the game of 36.5 is 7.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Iowa (21.3 points per game) and Michigan State (23 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||40||43||37|
|Implied Total AVG||29||35||23|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||2-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||49||49|
|Implied Total AVG||32.8||32.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-2||0-2||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.