Royals vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 26
Reese Olson will take the hill for the Detroit Tigers (73-83) on Tuesday, September 26 against the Kansas City Royals (54-102), who will counter with Zack Greinke. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET at Comerica Park.
Oddsmakers list the Tigers as -160 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Royals +135 moneyline odds to win. A 7.5-run over/under is listed for this contest.
Royals vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Olson - DET (5-7, 4.13 ERA) vs Greinke - KC (1-15, 5.10 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the urge to wager on the Royals' matchup against the Tigers but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Royals (+135) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Royals to defeat the Tigers with those odds, and the Royals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $23.50.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Salvador Pérez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
Royals vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have entered the game as favorites 37 times this season and won 22, or 59.5%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, the Tigers have a 3-5 record (winning only 37.5% of their games).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Detroit.
- The Tigers went 5-2 across the seven games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Detroit combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total five times.
- The Royals have been underdogs in 134 games this season and have come away with the win 46 times (34.3%) in those contests.
- This year, the Royals have won 26 of 86 games when listed as at least +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won nine of those contests.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.