MJ Melendez vs. Tigers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 26
The Kansas City Royals, including MJ Melendez (.366 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 54 points above season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Reese Olson and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3 with an RBI) against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
MJ Melendez Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Reese Olson
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on MJ Melendez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
MJ Melendez At The Plate
- Melendez has 28 doubles, five triples, 15 home runs and 59 walks while hitting .233.
- In 62.5% of his 144 games this season, Melendez has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 25 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 144 games he has played this season, he's homered in 14 of them (9.7%), and in 2.6% of his trips to the dish.
- Melendez has driven in a run in 36 games this year (25.0%), including 15 games with more than one RBI (10.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 52 of 144 games this year, and more than once 10 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
MJ Melendez Home/Away Batting Splits
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Tigers have a 4.35 team ERA that ranks 18th across all league pitching staffs.
- Tigers pitchers combine to rank 12th in baseball in home runs given up (183 total, 1.2 per game).
- Olson (5-7 with a 4.13 ERA and 96 strikeouts in 98 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Tigers, his 18th of the season.
- His most recent time out was on Thursday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when the righty threw six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up two hits.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.13, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 20 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .214 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.