Patrick Mahomes II vs. Justin Fields in Week 3: Chiefs vs. Bears Preview, Stats
Which side has the advantage at the QB position when Patrick Mahomes II and the Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) take on Justin Fields and the Chicago Bears (0-2) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on September 24? For detailed analysis on how we expect these two signal callers to play in this matchup, keep reading.
Chiefs vs. Bears Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Venue: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Mahomes this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Patrick Mahomes II vs. Justin Fields Matchup
|Patrick Mahomes II||2022 Stats||Justin Fields|
|5,250 (308.8)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||2,242 (149.5)|
|358 (21.1)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||1,143 (76.2)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Matthew Stafford vs. Joe Burrow in Week 3
- Click here for Kenny Pickett vs. Jimmy Garoppolo in Week 3
- Click here for Geno Smith vs. Andy Dalton in Week 3
- Click here for Jalen Hurts vs. Baker Mayfield in Week 3
Bears Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Bears had trouble on defense, surrendering 27.2 points per game (29th in NFL).
- When it came to defending the pass, Chicago gave up 3,716 passing yards last year, ranking 18th in the league. In terms of passing touchdowns allowed, it ranked 11th in the NFL with 22.
- Against the run, the Bears ranked 31st in the league in rushing yards allowed per game with 157.3, and they ranked 32nd in rushing touchdowns allowed (31).
- Defensively, Chicago ranked 28th in the NFL in terms of red-zone efficiency allowed, with a mark of 64.5%. It was 28th in third-down percentage allowed at 49%.
Who comes out on top when the Chiefs and the Bears square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Chiefs Defensive Stats
- Last season, the Chiefs ranked 16th in the NFL in points allowed (21.7 per game) and 12th in total yards allowed (328.2 per game).
- When it came to defending the pass, Kansas City surrendered 3,756 passing yards last year, ranking 19th in the league. In terms of passing touchdowns allowed, it ranked 32nd in the NFL with 33.
- Against the run, the Chiefs' D was clicking last season, as it ranked eighth in the league with 1,823 total rushing yards allowed. In terms of rushing TDs, the team ranked fifth with 10 rushing touchdowns allowed.
- Defensively, Kansas City ranked 13th in the NFL in third-down efficiency allowed at 38.3%. In red-zone efficiency allowed, it ranked 31st at 67.3%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.