How to Watch the Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-2) and the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (0-3) square off at Roy Kidd Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Southeast Missouri State is putting up 23.3 points per game on offense (69th in the FCS), and ranks 51st on the other side of the ball with 26 points allowed per game. Eastern Kentucky has been struggling defensively, ranking 19th-worst with 40.3 points given up per game. It has been better on offense, regstering 18 points per contest (84th-ranked).
In the story below, we provide all the info you need to watch this game on ESPN+.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Roy Kidd Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- SMU vs TCU
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Arkansas vs LSU
- UCLA vs Utah
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Colorado vs Oregon
- BYU vs Kansas
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
Southeast Missouri State vs. Eastern Kentucky Key Statistics
|Southeast Missouri State||Eastern Kentucky|
|350.7 (57th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||374 (49th)|
|460.3 (114th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||544 (128th)|
|102 (93rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||120 (82nd)|
|248.7 (27th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||254 (25th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (125th)|
|1 (32nd)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (19th)|
Southeast Missouri State Stats Leaders
- Paxton DeLaurent has 731 pass yards for Southeast Missouri State, completing 66.4% of his passes and tossing four touchdowns this season.
- Geno Hess has 210 rushing yards on 53 carries with three touchdowns. He's also tacked on 10 catches for 74 yards (24.7 per game).
- Darrell Smith has piled up 61 yards on 18 carries.
- Damoriea Vick's leads his squad with 227 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 25 catches (out of 34 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Ryan Flournoy has caught 20 passes for 195 yards (65 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jack Clinkenbeard has compiled nine catches for 99 yards, an average of 33 yards per game.
Eastern Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Parker McKinney leads Eastern Kentucky with 762 yards on 59-of-99 passing with four touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 58 rushing yards (19.3 ypg) on 21 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Joshua Carter is his team's leading rusher with 27 carries for 134 yards, or 44.7 per game. Carter has also chipped in with three catches for 57 yards.
- Braedon Sloan is a key figure in this offense, with 93 rushing yards on 23 carries and 79 receiving yards (26.3 per game) on seven catches with one touchdown
- Jaden Smith has totaled 22 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 238 (79.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 30 times and has one touchdown.
- Bryant Johnson has put up an 87-yard season so far. He's caught four passes on seven targets.
Rep your team with officially licensed Southeast Missouri State or Eastern Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.