Royals vs. Astros: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
On Saturday, September 23, Kyle Tucker's Houston Astros (85-69) host Bobby Witt Jr.'s Kansas City Royals (52-102) at Minute Maid Park. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET.
The Astros are -275 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Royals (+225). Houston is the run-line favorite (-2.5). The over/under is 9.5 runs for this matchup (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Royals vs. Astros Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Probable Pitchers: J.P. France - HOU (11-5, 3.84 ERA) vs Jordan Lyles - KC (4-17, 6.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Astros Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||Astros (-2.5)||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to wager on the Royals and Astros game but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Royals (+225) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $32.50 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Bobby Witt Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals vs. Astros Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have been favorites in 108 games this season and won 58 (53.7%) of those contests.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -275 or shorter, the Astros have a record of 6-3 (66.7%).
- Houston has a 73.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Astros have a 2-7 record across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Houston combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Royals have won in 44, or 33.3%, of the 132 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Royals have won two of five games when listed as at least +225 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won seven of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Kansas City and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.