Royals vs. Astros: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals take the field on Saturday at Minute Maid Park against J.P. France, who is the named starter for the Houston Astros. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET for the second game of a three-game series.
The Astros are -275 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Royals (+225). Houston is a 2.5-run favorite (at +100 odds). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Royals vs. Astros Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have posted a mark of 7-3.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Royals and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Royals have not covered a spread in any of their past 10 games (one of those games had a spread).
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Odds|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have come away with 44 wins in the 132 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Kansas City has won two of its five games when it's the underdog by at least +225 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 30.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Kansas City's games have gone over the total in 74 of its 153 chances.
- The Royals have posted a record of 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.