Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Missouri vs. Memphis Game – Saturday, September 23
The The Dome at America's Center in St. Louis, Missouri will host the Missouri Tigers (3-0) as they square off against the Memphis Tigers (3-0). For odds and best bets, keep reading.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Missouri vs. Memphis? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Missouri vs. Memphis?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: The Dome at America's Center
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Memphis 27, Missouri 20
- Missouri has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Missouri Tigers have played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Memphis has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Memphis Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +180 odds on them winning this game.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Missouri Tigers a 69.2% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Missouri has one win against the spread in two games this season.
- The Missouri Tigers have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 6.5 points or more.
- Entering play this week, Memphis has one victory against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Missouri vs. Memphis matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (52.5)
- Missouri and its opponents have combined to score more than 52.5 points in a game once this season.
- The total for the matchup of 52.5 is 17.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Missouri (29.3 points per game) and Memphis (40.3 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||47.5||47.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30||30|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||52||46.5||57.5|
|Implied Total AVG||34.5||30||39|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.