How to Watch the Maryland vs. Michigan State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
Big Ten foes meet when the Maryland Terrapins (3-0) and the Michigan State Spartans (2-1) play on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Spartan Stadium.
Maryland sports the 49th-ranked defense this season (314.7 yards allowed per game), and has been better on offense, ranking 22nd-best with a tally of 480 yards per game. In terms of points scored Michigan State ranks 78th in the FBS (27.7 points per game), and it is 56th on the other side of the ball (20.7 points allowed per game).
We will dive into all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on NBC.
Maryland vs. Michigan State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: East Lansing, Michigan
- Venue: Spartan Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- NC State vs Virginia
- UAB vs Georgia
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UCLA vs Utah
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Arkansas vs LSU
- BYU vs Kansas
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- SMU vs TCU
- UCF vs Kansas State
Maryland vs. Michigan State Key Statistics
|480 (35th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||377.3 (84th)|
|314.7 (48th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||375 (82nd)|
|176 (50th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||114 (108th)|
|304 (22nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||263.3 (45th)|
|2 (10th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (31st)|
|6 (26th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Maryland Stats Leaders
- Taulia Tagovailoa has thrown for 889 yards (296.3 ypg) to lead Maryland, completing 66.7% of his passes and tossing five touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season.
- Roman Hemby has racked up 243 yards on 40 carries while finding the end zone four times. He's also caught nine passes for 94 yards (31.3 per game).
- Colby McDonald has piled up 166 yards on 21 carries, scoring two times.
- Jeshaun Jones' leads his squad with 198 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 13 receptions (out of 21 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Corey Dyches has caught 16 passes for 195 yards (65 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Kaden Prather has hauled in eight grabs for 164 yards, an average of 54.7 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Michigan State Stats Leaders
- Noah Kim leads Michigan State with 707 yards on 48-of-84 passing with five touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Nathan Carter has carried the ball 54 times for 272 yards, with four touchdowns.
- Jalen Berger has collected 31 yards (on 10 attempts) with one touchdown.
- Christian Fitzpatrick leads his squad with 164 receiving yards on six catches.
- Jaron Glover has recorded 152 receiving yards (50.7 yards per game) on seven receptions.
- Tre Mosley's 11 catches (on 18 targets) have netted him 144 yards (48 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Maryland or Michigan State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.