How to Watch the Kansas State vs. UCF Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Kansas State Wildcats (2-1) meet a familiar opponent when they host the UCF Knights (3-0) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium in a Big 12 showdown.
Kansas State ranks 30th in total offense (464.3 yards per game) and 48th in total defense (314.3 yards allowed per game) this year. UCF's offense has been leading the way for the team, as it ranks best in the FBS with 617.7 total yards per contest. In terms of defense, it is giving up 284 total yards per game, which ranks 27th.
Below we dig deep into all of the info you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on Fox Sports 1.
Kansas State vs. UCF Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Manhattan, Kansas
- Venue: Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Texas vs Baylor
- Cal vs Washington
- SMU vs TCU
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCLA vs Utah
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UAB vs Georgia
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- USC vs Arizona State
Kansas State vs. UCF Key Statistics
|464.3 (44th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||617.7 (2nd)|
|314.3 (47th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||284 (25th)|
|171 (57th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||299.3 (2nd)|
|293.3 (26th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.3 (16th)|
|3 (31st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (77th)|
|2 (107th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Kansas State Stats Leaders
- Will Howard has thrown for 817 yards (272.3 ypg) to lead Kansas State, completing 66% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 59 rushing yards on 21 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- DJ Giddens has racked up 216 yards on 36 carries.
- Treshaun Ward has carried the ball 37 times for 168 yards (56 per game) and one touchdown while also racking up 72 yards through the air, scoring one time.
- Phillip Brooks' team-leading 184 yards as a receiver have come on 18 catches (out of 25 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Ben Sinnott has caught 11 passes for 183 yards (61 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- RJ Garcia II has been the target of 18 passes and hauled in 10 catches for 168 yards, an average of 56 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
UCF Stats Leaders
- John Rhys Plumlee has racked up 553 yards (184.3 yards per game) while completing 70.4% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He's also run for 163 yards with one touchdown.
- RJ Harvey has been handed the ball 39 times for a team-high 239 yards (79.7 per game) with four touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his five receptions this season are good for 100 yards, and he's scored one touchdown in the passing game.
- Johnny Richardson has run for 213 yards across 33 carries.
- Kobe Hudson has hauled in 325 receiving yards on 15 catches to pace his squad so far this season.
- Javon Baker has totaled 209 receiving yards (69.7 yards per game) and one touchdown on 13 receptions.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kansas State or UCF gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.