Greet Minnen vs. Xiyu Wang: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023
On Friday, Greet Minnen (No. 68 in the world) meets Xiyu Wang (No. 88) in the semifinals of the WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023.
Against the underdog Minnen (+115), Wang is favored (-150) to make it to the final.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Greet Minnen vs. Xiyu Wang Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 22
- Venue: Guangzhou Nansha International Tennis Center
- Location: Guangzhou, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Greet Minnen vs. Xiyu Wang Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Xiyu Wang has a 60.0% chance to win.
|Greet Minnen||Xiyu Wang|
|+115||Odds to Win Match||-150|
|+700||Odds to Win Tournament||+500|
|46.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||60.0%|
|12.5%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||16.7%|
|48.9||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||51.1|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's WTA Guangzhou, China Women Singles 2023 Previews & Predictions
Greet Minnen vs. Xiyu Wang Trends and Insights
- In the quarterfinals on Thursday, Minnen took down No. 60-ranked Lucia Bronzetti, 6-7, 6-4, 6-1.
- Wang advanced to the semifinals by defeating No. 128-ranked Viktoria Kuzmova 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 on Thursday.
- In her 19 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces, Minnen has played an average of 22.6 games.
- Through eight matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, Minnen has played 23.1 games per match and won 53.0% of them.
- Wang is averaging 23.5 games per match in her 45 matches played in the past 12 months across all court surfaces, winning 50.3% of those games.
- Wang has averaged 23.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set through 27 matches on hard courts in the past year, winning 49.7% of those games.
- Dating back to 2015, Minnen and Wang have not played against each other.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.