Royals vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
Cleveland Guardians (72-79) will go head to head against the Kansas City Royals (49-102) at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday, September 19 at 7:40 PM ET. Currently sitting at 29 steals, Andres Gimenez will be looking to nab his 30th stolen base of the year.
Oddsmakers list the Guardians as -160 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Royals +135 moneyline odds to win. The total for the matchup is set at 9.5 runs.
Royals vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Logan Allen - CLE (7-7, 3.60 ERA) vs Steven Cruz - KC (0-0, 5.14 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to bet on the Royals and Guardians game but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Royals (+135) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $23.50 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Bobby Witt Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
Royals vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Guardians have been favored 67 times and won 36, or 53.7%, of those games.
- The Guardians have a record of 12-10 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter (54.5% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians were the moneyline favorite for five of their last 10 games, and finished 2-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Cleveland combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total six times.
- The Royals have been underdogs in 129 games this season and have come away with the win 41 times (31.8%) in those contests.
- The Royals have a mark of 23-60 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.