How to Watch the Missouri vs. Kansas State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 15 Kansas State Wildcats (2-0) visit the Missouri Tigers (2-0) at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Kansas State has been firing on all cylinders this season, ranking 18th-best in total offense (492.5 yards per game) and 21st-best in total defense (256.5 yards allowed per game). With 29 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, Missouri ranks 72nd in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 30th, surrendering 14.5 points per contest.
For more specifics of this game, including where and how to watch on SEC Network, continue reading.
Missouri vs. Kansas State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
Missouri vs. Kansas State Key Statistics
|376.5 (89th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||492.5 (35th)|
|239.5 (12th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||256.5 (17th)|
|161.5 (67th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||187.5 (44th)|
|215 (84th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||305 (24th)|
|1 (9th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (34th)|
|0 (121st)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
Missouri Stats Leaders
- Brady Cook has racked up 376 yards on 77.5% passing while collecting three touchdown passes with zero interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Cody Schrader, has carried the ball 41 times for 222 yards (111 per game) with one touchdown.
- Nathaniel Peat has 83 receiving yards (41.5 yards per game) on three catches and one touchdown while piling up 103 rushing yards on 22 carries with one touchdown.
- Luther Burden III's 213 receiving yards (106.5 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 15 receptions on 19 targets with one touchdown.
- Mekhi Miller's four grabs (on five targets) have netted him 59 yards (29.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Kansas State Stats Leaders
- Will Howard has thrown for 547 yards (273.5 ypg) to lead Kansas State, completing 67.2% of his passes and tossing five touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 38 rushing yards on 11 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- DJ Giddens has carried the ball 27 times for a team-high 180 yards on the ground.
- Treshaun Ward has piled up 114 yards on 27 carries, scoring one time.
- RJ Garcia II's leads his squad with 150 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on eight receptions (out of 15 targets) and scored one touchdown.
- Phillip Brooks has reeled in 13 passes while averaging 67 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Jadon Jackson has been the target of seven passes and hauled in six receptions for 115 yards, an average of 57.5 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kansas State or Missouri gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.