Kansas vs. Nevada: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) square off against the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-2) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Mackay Stadium. The Jayhawks are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 28.5 points. An over/under of 58.5 points has been set for the contest.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Kansas vs. Nevada matchup in this article.
Kansas vs. Nevada Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Reno, Nevada
- Venue: Mackay Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kansas vs. Nevada Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas Moneyline||Nevada Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas (-28.5)||58.5||-10000||+1800||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Kansas (-27.5)||58.5||-4500||+1600||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- TCU vs Houston
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Army vs UTSA
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
Kansas vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Kansas has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 28.5-point favorites.
- Nevada has not won against the spread this season in one opportunities.
- The Wolf Pack have not covered the spread when an underdog by 28.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
Kansas 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Big 12||+3000||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.