Kansas State vs. Missouri: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Missouri Tigers (2-0) are 4-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the No. 15 Kansas State Wildcats (2-0). The game has an over/under of 49 points.
Kansas State has been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-25 in both scoring offense (19th-best with 43.5 points per game) and scoring defense (seventh-best with 6.5 points allowed per game) this season. Missouri ranks 71st in the FBS with 29 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 31st with 14.5 points given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kansas State vs. Missouri Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: SEC Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Kansas State vs. Missouri? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big 12 Betting Trends
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- Wyoming vs Texas
- Kansas vs Nevada
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- TCU vs Houston
- TCU vs Houston
Kansas State Betting Records & Stats
Kansas State Stats Leaders
- In 14 games last year, Deuce Vaughn rushed for 1,558 yards (111.3 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Vaughn also had 42 catches for 378 yards and three TDs.
- Adrian Martinez threw for 1,261 yards (90.1 per game), completing 64.1% of his throws, with six touchdowns and one interception in 14 games.
- On the ground, Martinez scored 10 touchdowns and accumulated 627 yards.
- In 14 games a season ago, Will Howard passed for 1,633 yards (116.6 per game), with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 59.8%.
- On the ground, Howard scored three touchdowns and accumulated 22 yards.
- In 14 games, Malik Knowles had 48 receptions for 725 yards (51.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Austin Moore collected one interception to go with 76 tackles, seven TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 14 games last year.
- Felix Anudike amassed 44 tackles, eight TFL, and 8.5 sacks in 14 games.
- Drake Cheatum registered 71 tackles and one interception in 14 games played a season ago.
- Josh Hayes registered 66 tackles and three TFL over 14 games played in 2022.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.