Coco Gauff vs. Karolina Muchova: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | US Open
On Thursday, Coco Gauff (No. 6 in the world) takes on Karolina Muchova (No. 10) in the semifinals of the US Open.
In this Semifinal matchup against Muchova (+160), Gauff is favored to win with -200 odds.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Coco Gauff vs. Karolina Muchova Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Thursday, September 7
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Coco Gauff vs. Karolina Muchova Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Coco Gauff has a 66.7% chance to win.
|Coco Gauff||Karolina Muchova|
|-200||Odds to Win Match||+160|
|+175||Odds to Win Tournament||+500|
|66.7%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||38.5%|
|36.4%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||16.7%|
|55.1||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||44.9|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's US Open Previews & Predictions
Coco Gauff vs. Karolina Muchova Trends and Insights
- By defeating No. 21-ranked Jelena Ostapenko 6-0, 6-2 on Tuesday, Gauff reached the semifinals.
- Muchova eliminated Sorana Cirstea 6-0, 6-3 in the quarterfinals on Tuesday.
- Gauff has played 62 matches over the past year across all court surfaces, and 19.6 games per match.
- Through 44 matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, Gauff has played 19.5 games per match and won 60.0% of them.
- Muchova is averaging 22.7 games per match in her 51 matches played in the past year across all court surfaces, winning 55.6% of those games.
- Through 37 matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, Muchova has averaged 22 games per match and 9.7 games per set, winning 56.5% of those games.
- Gauff and Muchova have met one time dating back to 2015, in the Western & Southern Open finals. Gauff won that match 6-3, 6-4.
- In terms of sets, Gauff has secured two versus Muchova (100.0%), while Muchova has claimed zero.
- Gauff has beaten Muchova in 12 of 19 total games between them, good for a 63.2% win rate.
- Muchova and Gauff have squared off one time, and they have averaged 19.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.