Matt Beaty vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 2
The Kansas City Royals, including Matt Beaty (.261 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no homers), battle starter Tanner Houck and the Boston Red Sox at Kauffman Stadium, Saturday at 7:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Pirates.
Matt Beaty Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, September 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: Tanner Houck
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +875)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Beaty? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Royals vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Red Sox|
|Royals vs Red Sox Odds|
|Royals vs Red Sox Prediction|
Matt Beaty At The Plate
- Beaty is batting .250 with four doubles and six walks.
- Beaty has picked up a hit in 42.3% of his 26 games this year, with multiple hits in 11.5% of them.
- He has not hit a home run in his 26 games this year.
- Beaty has driven in a run in four games this year (15.4%), but has had no multiple-RBI games.
- He has scored at least once six times this year (23.1%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Royals Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Drew Waters
- Click Here for Salvador Pérez
- Click Here for Dairon Blanco
- Click Here for Nelson Velazquez
- Click Here for Maikel Garcia
- Click Here for Michael Massey
- Click Here for Bobby Witt Jr.
- Click Here for MJ Melendez
Matt Beaty Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 15th in the league.
- The Red Sox's 4.54 team ERA ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to surrender 180 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- The Red Sox will send Houck (3-8) to the mound for his 16th start of the season. He is 3-8 with a 4.93 ERA and 70 strikeouts through 76 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, the righty went four innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- In 15 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 4.93 ERA and 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .245 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.